It is my understanding that a Bancor relay is in the works, but since the funds were purchased they have decreased in value and DCORP no longer holds enough equivalent USD value in DRPU/BNT to facilitate listing. I would like to propose that DCORP does not wait for the tokens to increase in value over time. Instead, we should bite the bullet and allocate the additional funds at current cost and proceed with the Relay ASAP. There has been strong community demand for a Bancor relay, so I believe a vote to allocate the additional funds would pass.
This vote is to decide whether or not to allocate the additional funds from the company's ETH or fiat stores needed to go live on Bancor immediately.
This will increase liquidity of DRPU on a well known and reputable exchange. It will also help lower the barrier of entry to DCORP until Bullex gets launched.